Saturday 24 November 2007

Renne!!!!!!

Quando passegggio nei miei silenzi inseguo parole che non sento, sguardi che non vedo. Quando passeggio nei miei silenzi vorrei trovare l'eco della tua voce, la forma di una tua carezza. Quando passeggio nei miei silenzi tu sei l'inizio e la fine della mia solitudine.

(Unknown author)


When I walk in my silences I pursue words that I do not hear, glances that I do not see. When I walk in my silences I hope to find the echo of your voice, the form of your caress. When I walk in my silences you are the beginning and the end of my loneliness.

1 comment:

thatshowiroll said...

Wonderful thought!
I'm glad you do not keep it only for your silences but have achieved to share it with me.
That's the echo of my voice talking right now.
Just hear it like it is the beginning of a caress... ^___^

Te...