Sunday 11 November 2007

Alive... am I?



Who knows who am I?
In this different skin coloring new sensations
With another eyes in a strange land
Other shoes for every step I take

Who am I?
Meeting new people every hour
Some spirits trying enough here
To be alive in that endlessness

Who am I?
Waiting for that second chance
Second life, secondary not
On my silent reverie

Who am I?
I found no second heart
To comfort what is lacked
In the unique one I know

Who am I?
Escaping just one more time
Far away from this whole world
A new release to find some peace

Who am I?
Me, myself and I
Not one, second or three
Not dividing what it cannot be

Who am I?
Not in between worlds
Just alive in a whole me
Only broken from inside this tree

Who am I?

I still keep my wheels on track
And look straight ahead
Walking out of space

Who am I?
Ask me not
I could answer what I got
Do you really want to know?

No comments: