Thursday 15 November 2007

Cruise Me Up

The irony of life! It happens also in what we thought is our second breathe...
But we must never stop to believe that great things can happen, even among a very hurtfull day. And that sad day can end a little less painfull. I don't have words to thank my brother Saint and his generous soul who might don't even realize how much he helped me last night.

Graziieeeeeeee fratellino!!!!! ^___^
When I was seeing the ground disappearing under my feet, he came and, without knowing a thing about what happened to me, litteraly set me a new ground, a moving one, like a metaphor of my second life needing a move forward...

Well, my dear brother offered me a whole week in the Galaxy Cruise, where he also has a suite for him.

So, here I am presenting my deck room in this cruise, where I put some of my paintings. I'm going to live around here during the next week, navegating through this immense sea, hoping not to drown in my thoughts. Lol :P
Tonight I expect to take some pictures with some friends I want to invite to come over and a good picture with my brother, cos' last night, with all the emotions running wild, I completely forgot.
Here's also a picture with my friend Sauron, who passed by today to cheer me up. Ty Sauro! :)))

No comments: