Sunday 18 November 2007

Friday Night!

Friday night I invited my friends to visit my deck room at the Galaxy Cruise.
The ones who were able to come was Cenedra, Ynjo, my brother Saint and Simba. I'd shown them my paintings in there and after we all went to a beach party in the lovely and very friendly Cin Cin Island, hosted by Puff and Max.

I enjoyed very much this evening and specially having the company of these good friends. :)))
Long night was this one!
After we went to the playboy island to party a little more and still we had this huge rock party at SL Argentina, where me and Cenedra won prizes in the contests!
Here we were also with Vonn, Marco and Geeko who just passed by. And of course it was Thara that tp us and as usual received me and my friends so well.
I want to thank to the nice people who voted in me and also to Juanu who mixed good music and spoked a little words in portuguese. See ya next time! ^___^

No comments: