Saturday 3 November 2007

Challenge

First bite me. Second bike me.
Good will… I mean it was really Will. Thanks William Yun. :)
A vampire bite is an experience at least bloody astonishing. And I’ve been bite once, twice and at the end of the day. Hummmm, but I cannot tell if I’ve become a vampire myself. Better wait and see… XD
That was only the beginning of an enjoyable afternoon. Riding a bike was a great exercise, learning to do sprints and loops and all kind of maneuvers.
Yes, that’s one thing I’m sure I’ll repeat.

But the best was yet to come. Up to the sky and jumpppppppppp! Yuuuuuupiiiiiiii!!! Skydiving is truly an adventure. I love it so much!
My dream is to fly over the rainbow so high! Rise up!

Flying to the clouds and back, ohhhhhh such an adrenaline!
Freefalling through the emptiness, feeling the breeze on our face… I should mean a really stroooong breeze, which leaves Totalmisery without her skirt! Lol.

I didn’t count how many jumps we did, but were a few, first with me, Will (the responsible for this entire hullabaloo) and Total, and then also with Nasim who joined us. Thank you all. I had a great, funny time with you guys.
Madly, deeply transcendent. A five-star day!
Now we can say: been there, done that.
^__^

No comments: